Medical Eye Care: The Unusual Is no Problem
Neal Eye Group is well-equipped with the training and equipment to provide all manner of medical eye care, including emergency treatment. It’s just one of many reasons we’re a premier choice when you’re looking for an eye doctor in Conshohocken, Pa. When you are part of the Neal Eye Group family, you can rest assured that you’re in the right hands, should an emergency condition be discovered. Regardless of the level of treatment you may require, Dr. Neal and his staff will involve you in every step of your care by breaking down complex medical terminology into layman’s terms. We believe you should be able to help make sound decisions in your treatment, and that begins with understanding your diagnosis and our plan to address your needs.
We Can Handle It All
Dr. Neal is devoted to the belief that superior care can only be provided by professionals who maintain their knowledge and skills at the highest levels by re-certification and study. Our office strives to be current and highly competent in treating a broad range of conditions. We also procure the most advanced technology available to broaden the scope of treatment we can provide, even in an eye emergency. Some of the conditions we are equipped to manage include:
- Chronic dry eye care including the use of punctal plugs and the TearLab Tear Osmolarity System.
- Management of retinal disease, including diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma utilizing Humphery Visual Fields and Zeiss Cirrus OCT.
- Cataract surgery including pre-operative and post-operative care.
- Corneal disease including management with specialty contact lenses if needed.
- Lasik evaluation and post-operative care.
Get Help Now
Call us at (610) 813-2988 to schedule an appointment with the premier eye doctor in Conshohocken, PA. You may also reach us through our online form. We look forward to helping you find a new clarity in vision health.